|Cathy’s Day Care is a safe and nurturing environment in which your child will develop through play based learning. We focus on sharing, caring and respecting others. Our days are filled with laughter, fun, friends and hugs.
* I offer healthy home cooked lunches with two snacks following
Canada’s Food Guide.
* Bright main floor dedicated daycare space with separate sleeping
* Large fenced backyard with play structure.
* Weekly music classes with Music For Young Children, playgroups,
various museums, library time, the apple orchard, pumpkin patch,
sugar bush, parks, and much more.
* Educational and seasonal thematic units, crafts, and circle time.
* Police check, insurance, CPR C & AED ,First aid.
* 17 years experience as an IPC
* Member of CCPRN
* Courses in Childhood Behavior & Development
* National Family Child Care Training Program Level 1, 2 & 3.
* References available upon request, smoke free, carpet free.
* Monday to Friday 7:30 to 4:30 pm 613-324-1476
Looking forward to hearing from you!