Find a Caregiver
Julie’s Home Daycare
Welcome to Julie’s Home Daycare!
Julie’s home daycare is a fresh new space that kids can come and learn to cooperate, share and have fun! We play, do arts and crafts, read books, play music and have naps!
Open from 730am-5pm
- 2 snacks and homemade lunch: fruit veggies, dairy (includes milk) and protein. You’re more than welcome to bring your own snacks if your little is picky (I know mine can be)
Daycare is not be peanut free.
- 1-2 hours of outdoor time: can include walks to the park, mostly backyard play. Weather permitting
- Music time (I play guitar) and story time
- One art and craft a day (age appropriate)
- Nap time (1.5 hours nap/quiet time)
- Free play
- Please provide diapers
I have two amazing little girls, one is 15 months old and the other will be doing grade 2 via virtual learning!
We do have one cat that keeps to herself (but otherwise friendly) or is out on the town most of the day!
Please email, text or call me for more details if my home daycare looks like it would be a good fit for your littles’!