Find a Caregiver
Future Scholars Childcare
Future Scholars Childcare is a high-quality home-based early education program that offers a play-based environment with an academic focus.
Our goal is to help the children become a scholar within their own world.
We offer an enriched program catered to children from the ages of 10 months to 5 years of age. This early education program is a mix of free play and guided play. Free play is child-directed, voluntary, internally motivated and pleasurable. Guided play is activities that incorporate some level of adult involvement to embed or extend additional learning opportunities within the play itself. This curriculum is designed to have children learn through relationships, family and their environment. This pedagogy allows educators to focus on interrelationships in the setting of early learning.
Our Daily Program:
– Age group: 10 months to 5 years
– Hours: 7:45 to 5 PM
– Morning and afternoon circle time
– Age-appropriate project-based learning based on children’s interest
– 2+ hours of outdoor/gross motor play (weather permitted)
– Neighbourhood walks and playground visits (weather permitted)
– Mindfulness activities: yoga and meditation
– Activities based on children’s interest that supports their language, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development
– Indoor play area is on the main floor with tons of natural lighting and an open-concept
– Outdoor play area is completed fenced with large trees for shade and additional privacy
About Miss. Linh:
– Registered Early Childhood Educator (8+ years)
– Bachelors of Arts in Psychology
– First Aid & CPR Certified
– Police Record Clearance Check
– Food & Safety Handler’s Certified
– Ontario Business License
– Follows the Child Care and Early Years Act 2014 and the Ministry of Education in Ontario
– Daily rate includes homemade healthy and nutritious morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, milk (homo/2% only) and filtered water
* Now open for family tours.*
Please email [email protected] for our Parent Handbook (Policies and Procedures), registration, tours, and more information about our program.
We look forward to sharing your child’s early years with you and your family!