Find a Caregiver
- Receive lots of individual attention in the warmth of a safe and caring home environment
- Be encouraged to learn through free play and instructed learning
- Enjoy daily walks, ride bicycle, tricycle or scooter.
- Have lots of fun interacting and engaging with other children in a playful, safe and stimulating environment.
- Receive healthy and delicious home-made meals, snacks and drinks.
In addition to my regular daytime program, I also offer an after- care program to interested parents. So, if you’re looking for a quality home daycare? Try Tomasito’s
A little more about me.
I have been working in the child care-giving business for the last 7 years. I have considerable knowledge and abilities in home and food safety, nutrition, child psychology, communication with parents, preschool speech and language development.
I am fully certified in Standard First Aid and CPR Level C and have a clear Police Record. I am also a member of the CCPRN (Child Care Providers Resource Network).