Self-Regulation Part 1 & 2
Virtual Workshop: Self-Regulation 2 part series March 23rd & 30th
- Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
- Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Capacity: 16
- Price: $25 Members / $40 Non-Members
March 23rd & 30th 7-9pm
Self-regulation, the ability to deal with and recover from stress, lays a foundation for long-term physical, psychological, behavioral and educational well-being.
Join local Trainer / Parent Coach Joanne Boyd for a 2 part Virtual Workshop Series on “Self-Regulation”
- In the Part 1 session, we will review brain development and the importance of positive experiences. We will explore the foundations of Stuart Shanker’s Self-Reg program including:
- Definition of Self-Regulation & the 5 Domains of Stress
- The Effects of Too Much Stress
- 5 Steps of Self-Regulation
- Starting to apply Self-Regulation in your personal life and home child care centres.
- In Part 2 of the Self-Regulation sessions, we will explore our own stressors, and those of children and adults we work and live with. We will discuss how to create Self-Reg environments in our daily home and child care settings.
Priority Registration for CCPRN members: Open Now
Registration for non-members opens February 22nd.
Zoom link emailed to all registered participants.
Certificate of participation provided.