Find a Caregiver
Auntie Lisa’s Home Daycare
Auntie Lisa’s Home Daycare is centrally located between the neighbourhoods of Woodpark, Carlingwood, Glabar Park, and Whitehaven.
I provide quality child care in a relaxed home environment, where your little one can feel comfortable, is encouraged to explore, and have fun learning and achieving developmental milestones.
I provide balanced breakfasts, lunches, and snacks, with an emphasis on having a completely organic meal menu, and as local as possible food choices. This includes fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, locally grown whole grains, nuts and seeds, a variety of responsibly sourced meats and legumes, whole dairy and plant based products.
I encourage the kids to touch-smell-taste a wide variety of foods. They have fun being involved in the kitchen, playing important roles with meal planning and baking, experiments, canning, and play dough making.
I have a creative play-based program for the kids to celebrate and grow! I support everyone in being themselves, however that may be each day, with opportunities to craft and create, dance, listen to/make music, practice yoga, read stories, sing songs, dress up dramatic play, work on fine and gross motor activities. Providing a natural flowing environment for individual discovery to learn important skills needed for kindergarten readiness. We also explore opportunities that introduce French and sign language.
We have hours of outdoor fun everyday! We enjoy backyard play, forest exploration nature walks, and many opportunities to explore the various green spaces and parks in the neighbourhood! Our outdoor adventures also provide us with many friendly social interactions with the people in our neighbourhood (physically distanced for right now, of course).
I feel that it is important to have parents included and involved in their children’s individual development, daily routines, and enjoyed activities. I provide each family with a detailed daily report. I also happily time outside of daycare hours to connect with my daycare families.
Some of my awesome credentials include:
– Licenced with Natural Connections Childcare agency since 2016.
– Up to date CPR-C/First Aid and Anaphylaxis training certificates.
– Up to date current police record check.
– Annual fire and safety inspection report and servicing, and fire extinguisher training certificates.
– I have 12 years experience providing childcare.
– I have many years of experience with children.
– I have been a member of the Child Care Providers Resource Network of Ontario for 9 years where I have gained many workshop and training certificates
– I am dedicated, and continuing to further my learning in Early Childhood Education, in my commitment to provide quality child care.
– I have amazing parent and personal references.